1 SANFORD STREET
This also a great opportunity for those who want to live outside of London but have an easy commute, as the new Cross Rail will have connectivity from Reading to Canary Wharf.
1 Sanford Street is adjacent to the central pedestrian shopping plaza and is just 5 minutes’ walk from the train station.
Swindon is a vibrant city with many attractions including numerous shops, bars and restaurants.
There is also the MacArthur Glen Designer Outlet Centre, the STEAM museum of the Great Western Railway, The Museum of Computing, Oasis leisure centre and several parks.
Living at 1 Sanford Street
With modern interiors and all the amenities you need, these apartments are in an amazing location and also have great value, like all our developments they have great rental value.
- 15 car parking spaces15 car parking spaces
- Low service charges and council tax
- Good investment yields
- 10 year warranty
- 250 year brand new lease
- Mortgages available with all main lenders
- Full furniture package available for a turnkey solution
- Good capital growth potential
- Great value apartments in a super location