The property is arranged to provide a central reception area for residents with post boxes and with a lift to all floors. The accommodation is predominately open plan finished to a good standard including double glazing. The bedrooms will have fitted carpets and all other areas will be wood effect laminate.
Located only 85 miles North East of Central London and an hour by train, the vibrant county of Ipswich is becoming an increasingly popular place to live, with the waterfront and the town itself bringing modern homes, eateries and the like.
Cromwell Square is a popular location being both within the professional district of the town yet adjoining St Nicholas Street which hosts a number of the town’s leading restaurants and is a destination for fine dining cuisine.
a great place to invest
Ipswich was recently named as the best place in the UK for people to start a business and has a thriving port and hi-tech and commercial sectors, not to mention the fantastic University of Suffolk, a great place to study.
- Good investment yields of over 5.7% and strong capital growth potential
- Thriving local employment
- Highly desirable for discerning owner – occupiers and very rentable apartments to young professionals and couples
EVERYTHING YOU NEED UNDER ONE ROOF…
- 33 x One bed apartments
- One x Two bed apartments
- Sleek, stylish and modern apartments with the peace of mind of a 10 year warranty
- Luxurious kitchens and bathrooms
- 6 car parking spaces
- Beautifully landscaped surroundings
- Low service charges and council tax
- 250 year brand new lease
- Mortgages available with all main lenders